Hello to our friends, followers and users!
I’d like to take this opportunity to describe our app, and discuss a little about our vision for it.
It’s true, the Phonein smart intercom is the crowning achievement of our young team. We introduced it in our previous post. It is universally compatible, very battery friendly, and looks absolutely great on your wall.
But without the app, it would be all for nothing. The device is really just a way to let you do all the amazing things that apps let you do. Let’s dive in.
I won’t review ALL the features of the app in detail here, but I’ll follow up in the next months with more posts.
At a high level, it’s from the app that you can…
- Open the building gate! Depending on your building, this might mean you can activate the building gate so when the user rings your flat, it just opens.
- Send digital keys – Create a link and send it, so others can open the door on their own.
- Set times and days for your keys.
- Answer the ringing and speak to whoever is visiting, right from your phone!
- Change the settings of your device, including silencing the intercom when you don’t want to be disturbed (or when the baby is sleeping).
- Whenever anyone uses your intercom, you get a notification!
Let’s talk about one of these features.
Sending Digital Keys
Imagine the groceries waiting for you at home, or on your doorstep, when you get home from work, or when you step out of the shower. Or imagine have much time you can save if you don’t have to be home to let in the AirBnB guests. All this is possible with Phonein, because you can send a scheduled digital key only valid during the exact time of the stay or delivery window.
Coming soon to Kickstarter
Let us know what you think about our features, which one is the most important to you?! Feedback like that is always welcome as it helps us tune our product to what you really want.
We have a Kickstarter coming within a few months, so please learn more about Phonein and join our Kickstarter community list here! https://fire.phonein.io
Jesse Eisenberg, CEO